Make good use of power, respect, and sympathy.
When people come together, unconscious status games emerge. Who’s dominant? Who’s submissive? Who will get respect? Who seems arrogant, uncertain, determined, or sympathetic? Learn to play with your status, reach your goals, and get further.
Expert topics from improvisation and theatre:
Connection, Collaboration, Impact
- You know your own status habits and personal behavior patterns.
- You recognize status games in your professional and private environment
- You achieve your (negotiation) goals in a sympathetic way
- You are able to prevail in a respectful manner
- You meet new people and learn in a relaxed and motivated atmosphere
- Recognize the characteristics of high and low status and create them yourself
- The interplay of inner posture and outer effect
- Methods for the playful approach to status
- Experience-oriented learning based on a variety of practical exercises and hands-on simulations
- Peer feedback from the group and individual coaching from the trainer
- Short theory inputs, self-reflection and learning transfer
People who want to make personal (status) interactions more conscious and who want more diversity of behaviour in negotiations.