Make an authentic impression to stick in mind.
Can you learn to be charismatic? Yes. Recognise how you affect others and the elements that make up your presence. Learn to make specific use of your unique facial expressions, gestures, and voice on the basis of concrete, everyday situations.
Expert topics from improvisation and theatre:
Impact, Authenticity, Playfulness
- You show more self-confidence and credibility
- You convey clear and compelling messages
- You appear more authentically and show an impressive presence
- You meet new people and learn in a relaxed and motivated atmosphere
- Recognizing the interplay of body language, voice and content
- Experience and expand your own range of expressive possibilities
- Create dynamics and excitement in presentations and conversations
- Connect with the audience and stay in touch
- Experience-oriented learning based on a variety of practical exercises and hands-on simulations
- Peer feedback from the group and individual coaching from the trainer
- Short theory inputs, self-reflection and learning transfer
Leaders and specialists who want to present their points of view better and communicate them even more convincingly.